Houston’s Best Holiday RecipesHouston’s a city rich with culinary flavor, depth, and history. We’ve scoured the local restaurant and food blogger scenes for crowd-pleasing recipes your friends and family will love this holiday season. Bon Appétit!
- Texas Blueberry Cobbler – Catherine Rodriguez, pastry chef, Olivette at The Houstonian
- Flautas De Pollo – Hugo Ortega, chef
- Holiday Eggnog – Robert Washington of Majic102.1
- Chicken Fried Lamb Chops with Creamy Gravy – Naylene Dillingham of Mac & Ernie’s Roadside Eatery
- 12 Recipes of Christmas – Smither Family Kitchen